Monday 26 September 2011

Interra, "Cold" in Siberia and a little shopping

(Saturday 24th September 2011, written 25th September)

I woke up this morning, not with a hang-over, but knowing that I had a cold. I've suspected this for about a day, but it has caught up with me. I had planned to do a bit more exploring today, but I didn't feel much like it. I took some asprin, had a bit of a lie in and then went out for lunch.

I had a look at some of the Interra displays. It looked interesting, but my heart wasn't in it. I came home and went to bed. I dozed for most of the afternoon.

I woke up feeling much better and decided to go to a local supermarket and buy "the makings" of supper and breakfast. It all went to plan. I had one unsettling moment when I wondered if they had sold out of bread, but then I found what I was look for. Supper was cream cheese (Tovarok), black bread and tinned spratts with black tea, followed by one bottle of beer. It may sound a bit strange, but it's very similar to what I've been served for supper once while I've been here, and I've already been served spratts for breakfast. After all, sardines on toast used to be a popular "tea" dish.

I didn't do any homework. My head isn't in the right state for that. It feels kind of muzzy.

Off to bed early.

No comments: